Tuesday, July 28, 2009

i've been a miner for a heart of gold

I have been on a blogging/tweeting hiatus for the past few weeks because I was at my friends time share in Hawaii and then off to Comic-Con. I'm so cool, right?

Anyways, my grandmother's birthday is coming up so I figured I would buy her something. She likes these ultra hip Dr. Scholls shoes from Haband! and so I figured, why not. HOWEVER, while on the website I stumbled upon this Lace Blazer and was like, "Oh my god." I bought it in white and it totally looks like something that could come from the 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort Collection! Which kind of creeps me out because it's a store meant for the more experienced in age. I wore it already and trust me, when styled looks nothing like the lady in the photo. I styled it taking inspiration from this Chloe Sevigny outfit.

Photobucket

Anyways, here are some of my most recent buys.

Photobucket

I tried on the Lace Bodysuit at AA but because of my height it was too short and the size bigger gave me a diaper butt.

PS: There is a pretty sweet studded wool blazer at Express! It's way out of my budget but for those of who are too lazy to DIY and can afford I suggest checking it out.

1 comment:

Love + Cake said...

I like the bra in the last one...but I'm usually not a fan of AA...