Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer Skin Event!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 It can be stressful to pick out the perfect skin products. Cosmedicine is a skin-care line which was exclusive to Sephora and is now being introduced to Nordstrom. All of the products are medical-grade, meaning they are the closest you can get to a prescription without having to see a doctor. I have personally used the products and, honestly I wouldn't promote it on here if I didn't love it. I used the Oil-Control System and thought it was AMAZING. The best product is the Oil-Control moisturizer because It doesn't make you oily or break out and it actually mattifies you face! I put baby oil on my cheek and then dabbed some of the Oil-Control Lotion on it and it was all gone! It vaporizer the oil. I put it on my T-Zones under make-up so I don't get any oily areas. Brilliant!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



And you can test out these products for FREE (don't we all love free!) and get a mini-facial! At Nordstrom Brass Plum Section in the San Francisco Westfield Shopping Center Downtown on the top floor. August 15th from 12-5 Aestheticians and Cosmetologists will give you free mini-facials using the best products. There will also be a special machine which reveals the damage underneath your skin such as scaring, dehydration, acne, and sun damage which may not be visible on the surface. No purchase is required but if you love the products you can buy a mini-kit to get yourself closer to more beautiful skin. 



For more info about Cosmedicine check out there website.


If you are interested just e-mail me at the.damsels@yahoo.com I work with the Fashion Board and will be working all day so maybe I will see you there! 


If you want to make an appointment, e-mail me so I can find a good time for you or just stop by and remember to mention that you heard about the event from Jessica! 



No comments: