Friday, July 17, 2009

YSL has it, Stella has it, Now I have it.

I caved and purchased a jumpsuit. I've been looking for a wedding outfit for the past 2 weeks with no luck. I am sure it has to do with my location; vintage stores or even a well stocked H&M is harder to find than a needle in a hay stack when you're in The San Fernando Valley, cue the cringes. The wedding is mid August which gives ample time for shipping this guy from ASOS. The sequins are the a flat matte kind so it gives it a "wet" look plus I sort of adore the shoulder padding on this.

I'm going to be hitting up the Nordstrom Anniversary sale either today or tomorrow to see if I can find shoes to go with it. However, THIS just arrived at my house back in SF so I always have a back up. 

**EDIT** 
So the Anniversary Sale had no good shoes but I did find a super mark down pair of these High Waisted Zipper Alexander Wang Skinny Jeans for like $80! They are amazing, the zipper goes all the way up!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I love those jeans, and ASOS. I'm on their community lol

Your blog is cool, great layout! Visit mine and tell me what you think!

Maria x

www.myeverywish.blogspot.com

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.